Repair Construction Truck with Lights and Music
- FIX IT UP AND IT DRIVES AWAY – Give your preschooler a real-world challenge to solve with this tool truck toy. The playset lets you strip the truck down, including removing wheels and engine, then build it up and watch it drive itself away.
- ✅ OVER 20 PARTS AND TOOLS – Designed to provide an interesting puzzle for kids age 3 and up, this kids truck comes with a wide range of tool types and hardware, including a spanner and bolts, screwdriver and screws, hammer and nails, working toy drill and a vice/clamp.
- ✅ LEARN AS YOU PLAY – As well as learning real-world skills, such as how to use a screwdriver, tool trucks for boys and girls help kids learn to work with their hands, problem solve and persist when a situation is challenging, encouraging cognitive development and fine motor skills.
- ✅ GREAT GIFT FOR TRUCK FANS – For kids who love cars, trucks and trains, a toy tool truck is the perfect gift. Thoughtfully designed and made from robust, non-toxic ABS plastic, this toddler truck is self driving (batteries not included) and fun to play with, even when you’re not taking it apart.
- ✅ QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST – Stone and Clark toys are designed with your child’s safety and development in mind. Made from high quality, non-toxic, BPA-free materials, all these toys are tested to ensure they meet or exceed appropriate American and European safety measures, including ASTM, CPSIA and EN71 standards.
Share this Product
A great toy for a toddler who likes to take things apart and back together again. I like the fact that the music (Oh Susanna) has a separate button which can be muted when moving. My son loves it
Achat facile Ã faire, livraison rapide. Un parfait cadeau Ã offrir. L'enfant Ã bien aimÃ© ce jouet. Belles couleurs, robuste et convient pour un bon apprentissage.
Well made well priced
It is colorful and great tools. Easy use for little ones to play. It plays only one song and that is extremely annoying. It isn't even a great song. It just repeats and repeats.
Nice toy not as much to do as first thought but my son loves the music it plays while moving around