Tumbler Baby Toy for Crawling
- TUMBLER CRAWL TOY – Stand out from the toybox crowd with these educational baby toys. With intriguing buttons, cheerful sounds and flashing lights, this musical toy for infants is a hit every time. Crawling babies love to watch it wobble and slide with every touch, making noises as it goes.
- ✅ SUITABLE FROM 6 MONTHS - Babies are developing rapidly, and what they need from toys changes month to month in the first year. Specifically designed to suit babies that are starting to or proficient at sitting and crawling, this toy is easy to manipulate and rewards efforts as it reacts when wobbled.
- ✅ SENSORY TOYS FOR BABIES – Designed to encourage learning through play, these sensory toys aim to engage the senses. With lights, sounds and textures to explore, babies and toddlers will love to chase and play with this toy as part of cognitive development and motor skill development.
- ✅ 2 MODES PLUS VOLUME CONTROL – Designed with parents, as well as babies, in mind, this tumbler baby toy has 2 volume settings and a relaxing ‘wind down’ mode. As your baby gets closer to nap time, press the large button to trigger a soothing lullaby and gentle changing lights.
- ✅ QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST – Stone and Clark toys are designed with your child’s safety and development in mind. Made from high quality, non-toxic, BPA-free materials, all these toys are tested to ensure they meet or exceed appropriate American and European safety measures, including ASTM, CPSIA and EN71 standards.
Share this Product
I got this for my grandson he just loves this so much
My 10 month old son seems to have just about every toy available. Over time for have noticed that baby toys all tend to be the same, they either look the same or sound the same or both. It is rare that a toy would actually grab my sons attention, and sometimes I cannot figure out why one toy over another one seems to amuse him.For whatever reason, my son has really enjoyed this.This â€œBaby Sootherâ€ lights up and â€œsingsâ€ sings. It has 2 different volume levels, which is really nice, as many toys are too loud without the ability to turn it down.Something about the combination of lights and song has my son intrigued, and I see him go back to this toy time and time again.
Loved it fir my special baby
It was an instant hig with my nephew. Still likes it and plays with today.
My son loves it! Lots of features to keep him occupied.