Mini Brown Horse Hair Shoe Brush
- Stay Sharp - Don't let dingy leather shoes ruin your style. The 1” bristles on this horsehair brush effectively remove dirt, dust, and grime on the surfaces and crevices of your leather shoes.
- Keep Those Leather Shoes Shiny - This horsehair shoe brush is perfect for shining and polishing. It can be used in tandem with different sprays, foams, or shoe polish for that luxurious shine.
- Cleans & Buffs More Than Just Shoes - Aside from your favorite leather shoes and boots, you can also use this horse brush on any clothes, bags, or accessories made of genuine or faux leather.
- Made With Quality In Mind - Aside from being durable, the shoe cleaning brush features genuine white horsehair bristles and a beechwood handle with the natural wood patterns showing through.
- Take It Anywhere - Measuring 4.16" long, 1.85" wide, and 1.77" tall, you can conveniently and easily pack this horsehair shoe brush into your travel bag and take it with you during your travels.
Share this Product
Obviously i use a rag and water with a dash of vinegar to get a high shine ' but this brush is well made and takes the dust off ', its easily stiff enough to put on a layer of polish ' and is a perfect size for a compact shoe polish kit ', i'm very happy with it ðŸ¤
The quality of the shoebrush is excellent it does a great job on the shoes. The problem is the size. I am not a large person and my small hands are too large on this little brush. I think it would be better if the brush were 2 inches longer and a half inch wider. I'd go ahead and pay the extra cost to make it larger.
I got this horsehair brush to use in lifting stains from clothes after hearing Patric Richardson on NPR explaining folk remedies and household products to use when doing laundry. His grandmother taught him how a combination of a good horsehair brush and everyday ingredients in the home (rather than caustic chemicals) can take the fear out of spilling something on a favorite garment or table linen. Anyway, this brush is easy to hold because it has a smaller grip but covers a lot of linear space when working with large stains. The brush is soft but firm and is doing a fine job in rubbing my homemade laundry paste into fabric fibers without damaging the fabric. The brush has a nice natural wood handle.
The brush is smaller than I thought but is a great size for small hands, or traveling. The wood and bristles are high quality and the brush is well made. A nice addition to keeping shoes shined.
This is a great shoe brush. I have previously purchased two full-sized horsehair shoe brushes (one white and one black) from Stone and Clark and the quality is top-notch. So, I knew this one would be as well. I wanted one with brown horsehair, too, so we could match the color of the polish being used. My husband has a small but nice collection of RedWings and these do a great job keeping them looking nice, and of course we both have other shoes that we will use these for. I prefer the horsehair brushes over the other types as they are so soft and don't scratch or otherwise damage the leather. My husband likes the full size brushes but I think the smaller ones are better for me. This one is.a good size for me to hold comfortably in my hand and it lets me get into and around small areas and thoroughly clean decorative trim and grommets easily. The beech wood handle/grip is smoothly finished and there is an indentation along each long side that helps me to grasp the brush firmly without my hand getting fatigued if I am working on several pairs of shoes or boots. The horsehair bristles are of uniform length; they are fairly long, very soft and are arranged in full tufts that are securely anchored into the wood. There are a lot of tufts, more than 150 of them and they are closely packed for a very plush feel with no shedding of bristles. The current price of $13.99 seemed a bit high to me at first considering that the full sized ones I ordered were about the same cost. But now that I have used it, I think it is just as versatile and easy to use and well worth the price + great for smaller hands.