Mini Brown Horse Hair Shoe Brush
- Stay Sharp - Don't let dingy leather shoes ruin your style. The 1” bristles on this horsehair brush effectively remove dirt, dust, and grime on the surfaces and crevices of your leather shoes.
- Keep Those Leather Shoes Shiny - This horsehair shoe brush is perfect for shining and polishing. It can be used in tandem with different sprays, foams, or shoe polish for that luxurious shine.
- Cleans & Buffs More Than Just Shoes - Aside from your favorite leather shoes and boots, you can also use this horse brush on any clothes, bags, or accessories made of genuine or faux leather.
- Made With Quality In Mind - Aside from being durable, the shoe cleaning brush features genuine white horsehair bristles and a beechwood handle with the natural wood patterns showing through.
- Take It Anywhere - Measuring 4.16" long, 1.85" wide, and 1.77" tall, you can conveniently and easily pack this horsehair shoe brush into your travel bag and take it with you during your travels.
Share this Product
This is a great shoe brush. I have previously purchased two full-sized horsehair shoe brushes (one white and one black) from Stone and Clark and the quality is top-notch. So, I knew this one would be as well. I wanted one with brown horsehair, too, so we could match the color of the polish being used. My husband has a small but nice collection of RedWings and these do a great job keeping them looking nice, and of course we both have other shoes that we will use these for. I prefer the horsehair brushes over the other types as they are so soft and don't scratch or otherwise damage the leather. My husband likes the full size brushes but I think the smaller ones are better for me. This one is.a good size for me to hold comfortably in my hand and it lets me get into and around small areas and thoroughly clean decorative trim and grommets easily. The beech wood handle/grip is smoothly finished and there is an indentation along each long side that helps me to grasp the brush firmly without my hand getting fatigued if I am working on several pairs of shoes or boots. The horsehair bristles are of uniform length; they are fairly long, very soft and are arranged in full tufts that are securely anchored into the wood. There are a lot of tufts, more than 150 of them and they are closely packed for a very plush feel with no shedding of bristles. The current price of $13.99 seemed a bit high to me at first considering that the full sized ones I ordered were about the same cost. But now that I have used it, I think it is just as versatile and easy to use and well worth the price + great for smaller hands.
I wear leather shoes for work that I keep polished every day. When I travel I don't have all my kit with me and feel my shoes are a disappointment. This little brush is just as effective as my bigger brush and is a bit easier to use. I use this with tan shoe polish.