Horsehair Jewelry Cleaning Brushes
- Get Rid Of Grime - With robust bristles, our detail brushes are designed to remove excess polish, grime, and oxidation. Use it as a bar rail, tool, instrument, metal, or silver cleaning brush.
- Clean Hard-To-Reach Places - Having trouble cleaning intricate patterns? This set has you covered! Our horse hair bundle brushes come in 6.69x0.83x1.18" and 5.91x0.67x1.18" sizes for tight spaces.
- Polish Silverware - Use either brush for silverware or, as a handy horse hair jewelry brush. Keep silverware in pristine condition with the included microfiber towel and polish cloth for fine metals.
- Safe Cleaning Tools - In making each detail or jewelry cleaning brush, we used premium horsehair to ensure that the bristles are soft and gentle on items. It won't cause scratches, nicks, or damage.
- Made To Last - The handles of each detail brush is crafted using robust beech wood that won't break, crack, or get damaged easily so you can use it for years. It also flaunts a sleek wooden finish.
Share this Product
The listing is a bit confusing. "Pack of 4" gets you two (2) brushes and two (2) cleaning cloths.I've used a few Stone and Clark brushes and have been impressed with them. They are well made, the bristles are soft, they rinse cleanly and don't shed. These are made with natural horsehair, not synthetic bristles, which I generally prefer.The microfiber cloth is OK, I haven't had anything to use the polishing cloth on.I primarily ordered these to use on our jewelry during and after ultrasonic cleaning to loosen and remove that last bit of debris. They get into all the crevices and details nicely and do not scratch or cause any damage.Reasonably priced, natural horsehair brushes are excellent for fine cleaning and detail work.
Small horsehair brushes for detail work. Nice quality.As advertised.
My wife ordered these to clean her leather purses that have textured real leather. She likes the softness of the bristles, and the size of the brush heads. They're easy to get into places other brushes and/or clothes don't easily reach. High-quality set, love them. Highly recommneded!
I like brushes for cleaning and in this case also for light buffing. Horsehair is a favorite for this where it's applicable, like the brushes used on shoes. These are basically small versions of a shoe brush with a handle. The materials are good and the construction is sturdy enough, my only real complaint is that the handles are not rounded at all and so are uncomfortable to hold. Also the sharp front corners could possibly mar leather objects which is what I'll be much more likely to use these for, cleaning sewn seams and so forth. That's not much of a problem for me as I can round the edges to suit with normal woodworking tools, but not everyone has those handy and in any case it would be better if these came ready to use and didn't require taking the time to adjust them. The cloths are a nice bonus, good for silver polishing and many other uses as well.
Clean your silver and jewelery with detail brushes designed to remove excess polish, grime, and oxidation. These premium Horsehair bristle brushes make the perfect silver cleaning tools since they can get into intricate patterns on both flatware and hollow ware.The bristles are soft and gentle and won't cause scratches, nicks, or damage.Comes with a microfiber towel and polish cloth for fine metals.We keep these in the silver chest along with polish and silver foam.Our sterling has never looked better!