Premium Black Shoe Polish Applicator Brushes
- A Value Set Of 2 - Included in this set are 2 premium dauber horse hair brushes. Straightforward and easy to use, these brushes will make the shoe-shining and conditioning more convenient and easier.
- Upgrade Your Leather Care - With bristles made of soft and fine horsehair, these dauber brushes are great for the unique texture, grain, and look of soft leather. It won't leave scuff marks or scratches.
- Luxurious Shine - Maintain your leather's luster and beauty with regular application of moisturizer polishes. Use a dauber shoe brush to evenly coat your leather shoes and keep it looking good as new.
- Comfortable To Use - Made with smooth lotus wood handles, these brushes offer a firm yet comfortable grip. Easily maneuver the shoe polish brush and reach tiny corners as you're shining or buffing.
- An Impressive & Thoughtful Gift - Any leather footwear collector will appreciate receiving this practical set for Christmas or their birthday. It's a welcome addition to any shoe polishing kit
Share this Product
Very good horsehair dauber brushes. I use these on boots and sometimes on leather bags (applying Leather Honey or another conditioner). American-made, the brush heads are a little larger than the ones I tend to use on shoes, and they only just fit into a standard pot of shoe cream. Nonetheless they are good. The horsehair is soft enough and doesn't shed (after the first few uses). And they are sturdily made, all round.
Slightly smaller than I expected, a few hairs came out during use - otherwise exactly what i was looking for.
Just the right density and softness to make applying heavy shoe cream a breeze. It was perfect for what I was looking for and they came in 1 day. I can highly recommend this douper set.
I'm impressed with the quality of the Stone and Clark products. These daubers are well made and the bristles and wood appear to be high quality. They work very well.
I got this pair for applying shoe polish to my black leather boots. The brush feels of nice quality and soft. It applied the polish nicely onto my boots. The brush didn't break apart nor did the bristles come out.